Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
Yellowstone Lower Loop Tour
Hayden Valley/Geyser Basins
This tour begins with an early morning cruise through Grand Teton NP and then into Yellowstone for the wildlife and the many geological features the park has to offer. From Bison to bear, from mud pot to hot pool...every ten miles Yellowstone has something new to offer. The park is a mix of canyons, waterfalls and thermal activity, and along with the wildlife, its 2.2 million acres is so vast and so diverse, it is virtually impossible to see all of Yellowstone in one day.
Lunch included at a Park Establishment.
Duration: approx. 12 hrs
1 - 2 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $995 )
3 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $1095)
4 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $1195)
*each additional person - $155)
Cost: Public Tour ($275 per person/ 4 person minimum)
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.