Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
Grand Teton Photography Workshop
This worksop is for the beginner to intermediate who own a DSLR Camera and need assistance on how to use it while at the same time, learning how to shoot professionally. Anyone can photograph like a pro. I do not kid. It isn't rocket science. On top of that, you have come to the easiest and most majestic place on the planet to succeed in doing just that. Things you will learn: Working with the available light, histograms, composition, shooting modes, aperture, shutter speeds, lenses, camera bodies, filters, etc.
HALF-DAY WORKSHOP ALL-DAY WORKSHOP (Lunch included at a Park Establishment)
Duration: approx. 7 hrs Duration: approx. 10 hrs / Split Day
Total Cost: Private Tour (1 - 4 person max) Total Cost: Private Tour (1 - 4 person max)
Total $595 Total $895
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.