Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
Yellowstone Two-Day Tour
This tour encompasses everything involved in the Lower Loop Tour and the Upper Loop Tour. Granted, it is still impossible to see everything in Yellowstone in even two days, yet we experience every type of geothermal, canyons, waterfalls and hot springs as well as the many species of wildlife the park has to offer. This two-day adventure is enough to satisfy your Yellowstone envy. Educational, amazing and photo-ops abound.
Lunch is included at a Park Establishment on both days.
Duration: approx. 12 hrs per day
1 - 2 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $1795)
3 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $1995)
4 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $2295)
*each additional person - $275
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.