Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
Grand Teton Winter Wonderland Tour
The day includes the exact itinerary as the Winter Half-Day in Grand Teton National Park and also includes a horse-driven sleigh ride onto the National Elk Refuge where you will learn about and observe the largest free-roaming Elk herd in the world.
Lunch is included on this tour.
Duration: approx. 10 hrs
Cost: Private Tour (1 - 4 persons / Total $895 ) .....*Sleigh Ride is not private
(each additional person/ $145)
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.