Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
Grand Teton Sunset Tour
As the source of light slowly descends behind the Teton Mountain Range, there are certain locations in the park that provide magnificent opportunities to capture the event. This tour also focuses on wildlife, which like it does during the cool early morning temps, wildlife also forages for food more prominently in the cooler evening hours as well.
Duration: approx. 6 - 7 hrs
Total Cost: Private Tour (1 - 4 persons / Total $595)
*each additional person - $100)
Cost: Public Tour ($150 per person / 4 person minimum)
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.