Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
Yellowstone Upper Loop Tour
Lamar Valley/Mammoth Hot Springs
This tour begins with an early morning cruise through Grand Teton NP and then into Yellowstone. We shall hit up locations of importance missed in the Lower Loop Tour and then north to the iconic Lamar Valley. This valley is home to many of the largest bison herd in the world. Wolves can be seen here on occasion as their history here in this valley is well documented since their re-introduction in 1995. Other wildlife, such as bears, foxes, raptors, badgers, coyotes, elk, mule deer, antelope will be in our sights. Mammoth Hot Springs is an evolution in progress as the Hot Springs Terrace is a must for all to see.
Lunch is included at a Park Establishment.
Duration: approx. 12 hrs
1 - 2 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $995 )
3 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $1095)
4 people (Total Cost Private Tour - $1195)
*each additional person - $155)
Cost: Public Tour ($275 per person/ 4 person minimum)
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.