Grand Teton Sunrise Tour
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
It is a well known fact that the best light for taking photographs occurs during the early morning hours. It is also at this stage of the day that most wildlife are beginning to or are already foraging for their breakfast. And most vistas are a posing spectacle. Photo-Ops abound !
You begin the day early in order to arrive at our sunrise location. You shall stop at many locations, Schwabby's, Snake River Overlook, Signal Mountain, Jenny Lake, Oxbow Bend, Moulton Barn and much more. Our naturalist guide will interpret the history, culture, geology, points of interest and wildlife to your group. Wildlife current hotspots will be on the bucket list.
Duration: approx. 6 - 7 hrs
Total Cost: Private Tour (1 - 4 persons / Total $575)
*each additional person - $100)
Cost: Public Tour ($125 per person / 4 person minimum)
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.