Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
Grand Teton Split-Day Tour
This is a Split-Day Tour. We begin the day catching the early light on the mountains and the available wildlife opportunities. We break around noon and drop you off at your hotel. Lunch is not included on this tour, so prepare to have lunch at some point during your break. We will then pickup the tour in the afternoon and remain in the field thru sunset. The split tour attempts to engage the best available light and wildlife opportunities during the most opportunistic times of the day and evening. It's purpose is to avoid the early afternoon harsh light that is not conducive for photography.
Duration: approx. 10 - 12 hrs
Total Cost: Private Tour (1 - 4 persons / Total $895)
*each additional person - $135)
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.