Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions Wildlife & Photography Tours
Grand Teton | Yellowstone
Winter Multi-Day Custom Tour
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions offers multi-day tours into Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. These tours are customized tours, include hotel accommodations and a variety of activities to choose from. While touring Yellowstone, a Snowcoach Heated-enclosed vehicle on tracks or large tires is the desired mode of transportation. Snow Coach routes include Old Faithful or the more northern route to the Little Grand Canyon and Lower Falls. You might choose both routes on different days and/or may choose to travel even further north in search of wolves and more wintering bison. A day in Grand Teton can also be included as this day has the same itinerary as the Winter Wonderland Tour mentioned above.
Whatever your desires, we will go out of our way to make sure your stay and your tours are most memorable.
Private Multi-Day Tours
Number of days and itinerary to be customized and formulated based on your desires and number of people.
Please inquire with us if you desire a multi-day winter tour with us.
Inquire about our Winter Multi-Day Adventures.........
Included in Your Tour
- Professional experienced naturalist guide
- Comfortable roomy four-wheel drive transport
- Free pick-up & drop-off at you Jackson, Teton Village or Park Accommodations
- Healthy snacks & refreshments on every tour
- Lunch at a Park Establishment on all All-Day Tours
- High quality binoculars & spotting scope
- Free use of Professional Canon Camera Gear
- Rain Gear
- Educational Tools enhancing a hands-on approach in learning about the wildlife and this wonderful place in which we live
- Excellent photo-ops of both wildlife & landscapes
- Guaranteed Fun !
**Please be advised - all persons shall be responsible for their own Park Entrance Passes/Fees
Jackson Hole Grand Expeditions only requires a deposit if you have reserved a Multi-Day Tour or if your tour is over six persons. A deposit of 25 percent is then required and is non-refundable if you cancel within thirty-five days of your first tour, otherwise it is fully refundable. An email cancellation must be sent to following email to ensure we have received your cancellation confirmation.